High-Quality Composite Deck
8inch Aluminium Alloy
Gravity Cast Trucks
80a Durometer Wheels
Samsung 40T 21700
14S2P battery pack
The gorgeous 1.5 inch / 38.5 cm LED display shows you all you need to know at a glance. No need for a magnifying glass.
②ECO / SPORT MODES
Quickly toggle between Eco and Sport modes without having to cycle through a list of modes. Eco mode for range, Sport mode for performance.
Further, personalize your board by assigning up to three fingerprints. Use the fingerprint reader to unlock the remote. The auto-lock feature prevents accidental throttle engagement.
Having a physical reverse switch allows you to quickly change between forward and reverse. No double or triple clicking. No need to step off the board.
Adjust the performance of the G5S to suit you or your loved one. The acceleration, brake strength, and top speed are all customizable.
⑥SMART POWER BUTTON
The power button on the remote also wakes the board. Turning off the remote puts the board into a power-saving sleep mode. No need to press a button on the board.
We are the only electric skateboard brand to have a dedicated Turbo button. Press it for an extra boost on steep hills or to chase down bad guys. Use with extreme caution!
The remote's aluminium alloy shell is as beautiful as it is robust. The back side is matte plastic, allowing a solid signal with the board.
14S2P 58.8V Ultrahigh voltage system SAMSUNG 40T 21700 cells 403.2Wh 60A output
Dual hub motors with 1500 watts of total power for a smooth ride that’s quiet, comfortable, and safe.
With the same deck concave as the Zealot X, the G5S inspires confident handling when coasting, drifting, and on bumpy roads.
An Impact-resistant ABS bumper with built-in LED lighting encases the circumference of the board for style and protection.
8" press casting trucks
50° Kingpin Rake
4340 Steel Alloy
Newly designed 96*55 80A wheels
- The actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, riding styles, average riding speed, road condition, wind speed,temperature and wheel size etc.)
- We provide the e-manual for download here: Download Manuals
- IP65 Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.