Backfire offers the industry best logistics solutions to our customers, considering our vertical supply chain system from China to USA and other counties.
International Air Shipping from China:
In the case that California warehouse is out of stock (which we state on the product page or via other notices), we will process the order and ship the package directly from China to you with an email notice of tracking number as well. The transit time could vary from 7 to 20 business days via Air shipping. In most countries our final price include the import fee, duty, and taxes.
The whole process of Air shipping from China could take :
- 7 to 15 business days to United States
- 12 to 20 business days to European countries
- 15 to 20 business days to Canada
- 12 to 20 business days to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 to 10 business days to other Asia countries
There are some extra steps for the international shipping because UPS and FedEx do not accept such big battery products via directly air shipping from China mainland. We have to use special air cargo planes from Hong Kong. Details are as below:
- We send the packages from our factory to forwarder's warehouse in Shenzhen
- Our forwarder print and put the UPS/FedEx label on the package
- Meantime, forwarder feedback the tracking number to Backfire, our team update in the order and notify customer.
- Forwarder moves these packages to Hong Kong airport and books the air cargo airplane from Hong Kong to Germany , USA or other destination counties.
- Packages have to go through the Germany or Belgium customs in EU, or go through customs in California of USA, and customs in other countries. (customs clearance is out of our control, which could take as smooth as 2 business days or as long as a couple of weeks depending on the situation)
- Packages pass customs clearance and will be sent to UPS or FedEx or local carriers. ( Customers will see the tracking number update on the carrier’s website at this point)
- Normally, UPS/FedEx make the final delivery via ground shipping within 2 to 5 days in USA, or similar transit time in destination countries.
International Sea Shipping from China:
Sea shipping takes about 35 to 40 days in total. It is generally with the lowest price, but slowest transit time since we have to accumulate the orders in volume and put hundreds of packages together on a boat to USA or Europe. Once our USA or Germany warehouse receive the container, we will send them out via ground shipping.
You normally will receive a tracking number showing from local warehouse 5 or 7 days before you receive your package. Sometimes, we print the labels early, so our warehouse could turn around the packages quicker. Please kindly wait for your tracking update when the carrier pick up the package.
Domestic Shipping in USA:
Backfire Skateboards USA ships from California warehouse and Virginia Tech Center to all states of United States (excludes some minor islands) using major carriers' services including: USPS, UPS and FedEx group. The transit time is depending on the origin to the destination distance and carriers' advertised transit time, which is in general within 2 to 5 business days.
FAQ IN SHIPPING:
1. How long do I get a tracking number after my order?
You will receive the tracking number in
- 3 business days if you select air shipping from China
- 30 days if you select sea shipping from China
- 2 business days if we ship from domestic USA
2. Why my tracking number does not move, only show label created or why my tracking shows an estimated delivery date today no movement at all?
If your package is from China via air or sea, it has to pass the customs first before the carrier could scan and move it. Once it pass the customs, the tracking number will update on carriers' website with a final delivery date. The estimated delivery date is not right if the package did not show " in transit" to you, which means it has not pass customs or has not picked up by the carrier.