Backfire Zealot X
The Backfire Zealot X is the epitome of design from over 10 years of experience crafting Electric Skateboards.
Our new custom 140A 14S ESC is designed for a smooth powerful ride that you can customize to fit your riding style.
The Zealot X features a 14S2P 58.8V Battery granting the best performance in our lineup for range getting you up to 34 Miles on a single charge!
High-Tech composite board
Finest Materials - Exquisite workmanship - Sophisticated Construction
Our newly designed 96*55 80A wheels offer smooth performance and locks you to the road wether you want to bomb a hill and slide or surf the road with tight carves.
Backfire MO Optional Tires
120mm MO Wheels are NOT included, to be purchased seperately! The New generation of Zealot motor protection case is designed to be detachable allowing for you to change to different wheels.
Durable and Flexible
Copmpared with our previous generation of Zealots, the Zealot X has a wider footwell design. This allows you to be locked into the deck to be secure at high speeds and tight carves.
Learn more about the Halo Remote
Adjust the performance of the Zealot X to suit you or your loved one. The acceleration, brake strength, and top speed are all customizable.
The gorgeous 1.5 inch / 38.5 cm LED display shows you all you need to know at a glance. No need for a magnifying glass.
We are the only electric skateboard brand to have a dedicated Turbo button. Press it for an extra boost on steep hills or to chase down bad guys. Use with extreme caution!
SMART POWER BUTTON
The power button on the remote also wakes the board. Turning off the remote puts the board into a power-saving sleep mode. No need to press a button on the board.
Quickly toggle between Eco and Sport modes without having to cycle through a list of modes. Eco mode for range, Sport mode for performance.
Further personalize your board by assigning to it up to three fingerprints. Use the fingerprint reader to unlock the remote. The auto-lock feature prevents accidental throttle engagement.
The remote's aluminum alloy shell is as beautiful as it is robust. The back side is matte plastic to allow for a strong signal with the board.
Having a physical reverse switch allows you to quickly change between forward and reverse. No double or triple clicking. No need to step off the board.
- The actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, average riding speed, road condition, wind speed, etc.)
- We provide the e-manual for download here Download Manuals
- IP65 Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
- Backfire Zealot X's Motors, ESC and the Remote are based on our new generation platform , and are not compatible with other Backfire other models or other brands on the market.
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery is subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.