Zealot X SPECS
|Grip Tape||Black Grip|
||96mm PU Wheels
|Wheels Hardness||80A SHRAA|
|Truck||8 Inch Forged CNC Trucks|
|Motors||Two 1500W Belt Motors|
|Battery||14S2P，Samsung50S，504Wh, Smart BMS|
|Battery Charging Time||3 hours|
|Range||25~ 34 Miles
|Top Speed||31 MPH|
|Hill Climbing||Up to 35%|
|Board Weight||24 lbs
|Max Load Weight
- The actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, average riding speed, road condition, and wind speed, etc.)
- We provide the e-manual for download here Download Manuals
- IP55 Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
- Backfire Zealot X 's Motors, ESC and the Remote are based on our new generation platform , and are not compatible with other Backfire other models or other brands on the market.
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- In the USA: Tech@helloskate.com
- Global: Adi@helloskate.com
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.