- 6.5 inch tire after Installation
- Fit Ranger X1 front (original) and back wheel
- Item is sold by piece, so it is flexible to order the qty you want.
- The tire fits on Original Ranger X1 back wheels and front wheels. It does NOT fit the new Ranger X2 front wheel.
- USA customers could select ship from USA warehouse. Other countries please select ship from China warehouse.
To make it easier for customers to want to order the accessories specifically for Zealot or Zealot S.
We put them all together on one page:
105mm Cloud Wheel with Pulley Set: It comes with special pulley to work with the cloud wheels, also the motor cover is slightly different from the default cover. If you order the cloud wheel set 1st time, please make sure you get this option so you can make it work together. 608 2RS high speed bearings are pre-installed in wheels, 6903 bearings are pre-installed in the pulley as well.
After your first order, you will not need the pulley again if you just want to replace the wheels, you can order the 105mm Cloudwheel set without pulley as below.
96mm Wheel Set: They are the same wheel sets as installed on the Zealot by default. 608 2RS high speed bearings are pre-installed.
HTD-260-5M 15 20 Belts for Zealot, these belts work for both 96mm wheels and 105mm Cloudwheels.
The pulley from zealot does not work with 105mm cloud wheels directly. If you plan to order the cloud wheels, please select the comb option provided including the pulley. If want to get the additional pulley,you can add this option.
Here are most commonly used screws and hardware for Backfire Electric skateboards.
Please select the specific option which works for your board.
Each photo contains the UOM of 1 set, and sell as set, or specifically how many pieces are listed. For example: If you buy 1 set of M6*20mm screws for battery or ESC enclosure, you will get 6 pieces as 1 set showing in the photo.
If you can not find the specific hardware you need for your board, please reach out to our tech support via email for more details or questions.
For People who want to increase their wheel size on Backfire Boards. Now you can order the 105mm Cloud wheels Donuts. Disclaim: with the cloud wheels on, you might increase the top speed and also gain better riding feelings, but the range/distance will drop.
- Exclusive Patent DFC Damping Technology
- CLOUD WHEEL Donut has an exclusive patented DFC damping technology, which can filter most of the vibration compared with the traditional PU wheel.
- More Shock Absorption,
- Comfortable Riding on City Road
- High Performance 608 2RS Bearings for skateboards and longboards, electric longboards
- High Performance Abec- 9 bearings
- No logo or with Backfire Logo
- 8 pieces is 1 set, sell as set.
- Fit Front wheels for Modes: G2T, G2 BLACK, G3 and Mini，Zealot and Zealot S.
There are also bearings work in different hub motors. Some people might consider changing the bearings inside the hub motor if you are skilled to do so yourself.
Here are the list of specific bearing sizes for all our different models in the option.
We will carry and sell below bearings two pieces in a pair here:
- 1614 2RS for Ranger X2 and Ranger X3 front wheels
- 6906 ZZ for the Ranger X2 and Ranger X3 hub motor
- 6904 2RS and 6901 2RS (one size each for each motor, so you would need two of each for two motors) for G2T hub motor
- 6805 2RS and 6806 2RS (one size each for each motor, so you would need two of each for two motors) for G2 black, Mini, G3 and G3 plus hub motor before June 2020 as 2nd generation.
- 6905 2RS for G2 black, G2 Galaxy, Mini, G3 and G3 plus hub motor after June 2020 as the 3rd generation.
- 6903 2R2 for Zealot Wheels
- 6303 ZZ and 6005 ZZ (one size each for each motor, so you would need two of each for two motors) for the Ranger X1 hub motor
- 6000 For Hammer 160 pneumatic tires
- 62900 For 120 Cloud Wheels to work with Hammer
Disclaimer :Motor cover with bearing for G3, Mini , G2 black and G3 Plus ( version 2 cover with bearing 6806 2RS is different from version 3 with the 6905 2RS bearing after June 2020, please check with our tech support first if you are not sure which version bearing cover you wanted):