Backfire ESC enclosure is special designed to work on Backfire Electric Longboard, which match the screw holes in all Backfire models including: G2 serials to G3 serials , and Ranger X1 and X2，except Mini( Mini does not need this enclosure)
Kindly reminder before you purchase:
- G2S, G2T, 2019 G2 and Ranger X1, Ranger X2, and G3 serials are using the same style old ESC enclosure with same power button.
- Since June 2020, Backfire updated ESC enclosure for the product lines we are stilling carrying and sell. The ESC enclosure still fit the original deck and match the screw holes but with some major differences：
- new esc enclosure works with a smaller power button than the old enclosure.
- new esc enclosure has a bigger heat sink plate
- new esc enclosure has rubber seals and back cover.
- new esc enclosure has two holes for the cable to connect with the motor cables, and works with the 9 pin cables perfectly. But if you want to use the new esc enclosure with your old esc and motor cables with MR30 plugs, you have to modify it or remove the rubber seal on the back holes to get the wires through.
- With the new esc enclosure and 9 pin cables, you could plug and unplug the esc and motors without take off the esc from the deck. While with the old esc enclosure and old style motor wires, you have to take off the esc enclosure from the deck before you can connect or disconnect the wires between esc and motors.