Backfire Ranger X5
The Backfire Ranger X5 is the epitome of all terrain hub motor design from over 10 years of experience crafting Electric Skateboards.
The Ranger X5 features a 518Wh Battery granting amazing range for its size!
10" Double Kingpin trucks
Learn more about the Halo Remote
Adjust the performance of the Ranger X5 to suit you or your loved one. The acceleration, brake strength, and top speed are all customizable.
The gorgeous 1.5 inch / 38.5 cm LED display shows you all you need to know at a glance. No need for a magnifying glass.
We are the only electric skateboard brand to have a dedicated Turbo button. Press it for an extra boost on steep hills or to chase down bad guys. Use with extreme caution!
SMART POWER BUTTON
The power button on the remote also wakes the board. Turning off the remote puts the board into a power-saving sleep mode. No need to press a button on the board.
Quickly toggle between Eco and Sport modes without having to cycle through a list of modes. Eco mode for range, Sport mode for performance.
Further personalize your board by assigning to it up to three fingerprints. Use the fingerprint reader to unlock the remote. The auto-lock feature prevents accidental throttle engagement.
The remote's aluminum alloy shell is as beautiful as it is robust. The back side is matte plastic to allow for a strong signal with the board.
Having a physical reverse switch allows you to quickly change between forward and reverse. No double or triple clicking. No need to step off the board.
- The actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, average riding speed, road condition, wind speed, etc.)
- We provide the e-manual for download here Download Manuals
- IP65 Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery is subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.