- 2.4G Radio
- Rechargeable battery
- 2 Speed Mode
- Forward and Backward two direction switch
- Battery Indicate lights
FAQ for the remote:
Q: How to pair the new remote to the board?
When the power button on the board is flashing quickly, press and hold the power button on the remote, after about 5 seconds, the remote will pair to the board.
Q: How to change the speed mode on the remote?
When you fully stop the board (you can not during the riding), press the 2nd button on the remote, the light on the remote will flash in slow/ quick mode on the remote, which indicates the speed mode of the board.
Q: How to tell the battery life on the remote?
With a short press of the power button on the remote, the light will light up to show you the battery life: Four lights means full battery, 3 lights means above 80% of battery, 2 lights means above 60% of the battery and 1 light means around 35% to 0% of the battery.
Q: Why my first two lights dropped quicker than the last two lights ?
The light is not very accurate in evenly showing the battery life. The first two lights are about 35% of the battery, the 3rd light is about 30%, the last light is showing about 35% of the battery after some study.
Q: How to tell the battery is low?
- 1. When the battery is below 25%, the remote light turn from green to red and stays on, vibrate once
- 2. When the battery is below 10%, the remote red light will start flashing , will vibrate twice
- 3. When the battery is below 5%, It will vibrate twice again.
- Then the battery will be complete out , the remote will vibrate once and the board will shut down
Q: Which models can the remote pair to?
- G2s from 2018
- G2 2019
- G2 black 2019 and G2 Black
- Other brands with Hobbywing esc in the markets, but the speed modes and setting might be slightly different
- It does NOT pair to the original G2 back in 2017