Shine Your Way
Super Bright LED Ambient Lights
50.4V High Efficiency 21700 Battery
The G3 uses 24 pcs of 21700 battery cells, which is more efficient and more powerful with larger capacity and longer range.
12S Brand New High Efficiency Electronic System
The G3 has a battery system that is more efficient than most skateboards on the market; the battery has a high voltage of 50.4 V, low current, stable discharge, and no voltage drop.
Front & Back Caliber II Trucks
With the front and back Caliber II trucks, G3 gives you extraordinary carving experience and improved stability in high speed riding.
New USB Charging Interface
The G3 has a USB charging port that lets you charge your phone or remote anywhere, easily and quickly.
Wireless Remote with OLED Display
Backfire exclusive R3 wireless remote, OLED display, live status, change settings.
The R3 wireless remote control has a Turbo key that is pressed to gain 20% extra power during acceleration.
- Fixed speed road cruise
- Eco mode, Sport Mode, Turbo Mode
- Board status display: mode, speed, range, battery, connection, odometer
- Speed and range unit setting: miles or kilometers
- The remote has three wheel diameter setting: 96mm(G3 ,G3 plus & Zealot) or 165mm(Ranger X2, X3), and 105mm setting now with Cloud wheels.
- Backfire Exclusive
- Range: 24-30km / 15-18.5miles (Range could vary by many different factors, this was based 165 lbs. rider, flat road)
- Speed: 46KM/h / 28.5MPH (Acceleration as fast as a belt-driven system)
- Battery: 50.4V 311Wh (Upgraded battery from 260wh to 311wh for G3 since June 2022)
- Motors: 450W X2 Ultra-High Power Ultra-High Torque Hub Motors
- Deck: Flexible Bamboo with Maple
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: Front & Back Caliber II
- Lights: LED Ambient Light
- System: 12S High Voltage and High-Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells Output Current=60A
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty.
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.