- Fixed speed road cruise (only compatible with G2T ESC)
- Eco mode, Sport Mode, Turbo Mode(only compatible G2T ESC)
- Board status display: mode, speed, range, battery, connection, Odometer.
- Speed and range unit setting: miles or kilometers
- Wheel diameter setting: 83mm ,96mm or 165mm
New Trubo Mode Added, +20% Acceleration!
Galaxy G2t now introduces a brand new Turbo key: by pressing it, the board will enter the Turbo Mode, which gives 20% more power during acceleration. The Turbo mode lasts for 30 seconds then return to previous speed mode. This Turbo mode only adds extra power during acceleration, but doesn't increase top speed of the board.
- Cruise speed and turbo mode functions do not apply for the Ranger X1
- E_manual could be downloaded from our website: https://www.backfireboards.com/asset/backfire/files/User-Guide-R2-Remote-Oled-Display.pdf