- Night Light can be mounted on any skateboards and longboard
- Light : 700 lumen , 10w
- Rechargeable battery inside : 2000mah, 3.7v
- Charging Voltage : DC 5v, 0.5a
- 3 lighting modes ( high beam , low beam, flashing)
- 2.4G Radio
- Rechargeable battery
- 2 Speed Mode
- Digit screen
FAQ for the remote:
Q: How to pair the new remote to the board?
Press and hold the power button on the board until you see it flashing quickly, press and hold the power button on the remote, after about 5 seconds, the remote will pair to the board.
Q: How to change the speed mode on the remote?
Press the speed mode button on the remote(beside the power button): the digit screen will show Eco mode or Sport mode.
Q: How to change to reverse mode?
Double click on the speed mode button the remote, it will change from forward to backward, double click again, it will change to forward mode.
Q: Which models can the remote pair to?
- G2s from 2018
- G2 2019
- G2T ( but no turbo button)
- G2 black
- Other brands with hobbywing esc in the markets, but the speed modes and setting might be slightly different
- It does NOT pair to the original G2 back in 2017
To make it easier for customers to want to order the accessories specifically for Zealot
We put them all together on one page:
105mm CloudWheel with Pulley Set: It comes with special pulley to work with the cloundwheels, also the motor cover is slightly different from the default cover. If you order the cloud wheel set 1st time, please make sure you get this option so you can make it work together. 608 2RS high speed bearings are pre-installed in wheels, 6903 bearings are pre-installed in the pulley as well.
After your first order, you will not need the pulley again if you just want to replace the wheels, you can order the 105mm Cloudwheel set without pulley as below.
96mm Wheel Set: They are the same wheel sets as installed on the Zealot by default. 608 2RS high speed bearings are pre-installed.
HTD-260-5M 15 20 Belts for Zealot. These belts work for both 96mm wheels and 105mm Cloudwheels.
The pulley from zealot does not work with 105mm cloud wheels directly. If you plan to order the cloud wheels, please select the comb option provided including the pulley. If want to get the additional pulley,you can add this option.
Summary of Specs:
- 300 Lumen
- 3.5 Hours Lighting Time
- Suitable for Most Skateboards
- Type C Charging Interface
- 2 Hours Charging Time
The brand new BACKFIRE Cannon Gen II Lights are our latest skateboard accessory, created based upon the feedback from our Gen I Cannon Light users and the E-skate community.
It features two 300 lumen lights per set with 3.5 hours of lighting time, enough for any night group ride or commute. The mounting mechanism of our Gen 2 Cannon Lights, based on feedback, has been moved from the top of the deck to the bottom, and are placed aside the truck base.
The triple-split Type-C cable included also allows you to charge both lights and the BACKFIRE remote simultaneously, which makes it two cables less for you to worry about.
This light currently might not fit the Ranger X1 or X2, and Mini for directly installation under the deck. You will need a riser under the truck and longer bolts if necessary to install the light under the Ranger deck.
High-Performance Electric Skateboard
311Wh Super Large Battery
The Zealot is equipped with a 311wh super large battery that can give you 28-36km / 17.5-22miles in range.
Bamboo and Fiber Glass Deck
The deck is made of bamboo and fiberglass composite material, which provides you with excellent flexibility while ensuring absolute sturdiness, thus greatly reducing vibrations.
It has a deep concave design, to hold your feet in place, this translates to a very precise turning ability during your ride, which is also a special feature of Backfire, a vintage electric skateboard brand.
Front Caliber II Truck & 96mm Wheels
The front truck is still the world's leading brand for longboard trucks, Caliber, and the rear truck, developed by Backfire itself, both of which are pitched at an optimum 50 degrees.
The 96mm diameter is the best diameter for the wheels of an electric skateboard. It is neither too small to drive in poor road conditions nor too large to cause to high center of gravity, which is the best all-round choice for handling and comfort. This great combination of wheels with a highly flexible board, make your long-distance riding very comfortable.
105mm Wheels Jointly Developed By Backfire & Cloudwheels
This 105mm wheels jointly developed by Backfire and Cloudwheels Available Now.
R3 Wireless Remote with OLED Display
Backfire exclusive R3 wireless remote, OLED display, live status, change settings.
- E Mode: Suitable for beginners. Acceleration and braking are smooth. The highest speed is only 20km/h.
- S Mode: Suitable for a daily commute. Acceleration and braking are much stronger. The highest speed is 38km/h
- Turbo Mode: We generally do not recommend you using this mode. When the Turbo mode is turned on, if you push the throttle fully, the whole person feels like being ejected. It is suitable for you to overtake on the road and compete with your friends. The maximum speed can reach 46km/h or 28.5MPH, but this mode consumes a lot of power. If you ride in this mode, you can only get 60% range. Of course, this Turbo mode does not have a 30 seconds speed limit.
- Fixed Speed Cruise Mode: When the scroll wheel is pushed, click the power switch on the remote control, when the circle on the screen becomes a square, release the power switch to enter the fixed speed cruise mode (Fixed speed cruise mode can't be turned on in Turbo mode.)
Turning On/Off the LED Ambient Lights: You can choose to turn off the ambient lights in Turbo mode for all new Backfire boards. Double click the power button on the remote to turn on the breathing mode, then flash mode while switching to Turbo mode. Double click the power button on remote again to turn off the ambient lights. Then there will be no ambient lights in S and T mode.
The BACKFIRE APP is coming soon to iOS and Android platforms.
- Range: 28-36km / 17.5-22miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 46KM/h / 28.5MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 311Wh (Equivalent to 42V 8.6Ah-9Ah)
- Motors: 2 x 750w High Torque Motors, again supplied by Hobbywing, with incredible power whilst accelerating and climbing
- Deck: Flexible Bamboo with Glass Fiber ( Since Sept. 2020, we Started to offer new composite deck for Zealot, the new deck has polymer sidewalls for impact resistance. Lightweight maple core for a strong and responsive ride feel. Vibration-dampening high-density foam to absorb road imperfections. It is slightly stiffer than the bamboo deck yet comfortable riding feeling)
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: Front Caliber II
- Lights: LED Ambient Light
- System: 12S High Voltage and High-Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells Output Current=60A