- Superior flexible curve deck
- Caliber ™ II – 50 Degree Truck
- Low Center of Gravity design
- Advanced battery technology
- New controllers’ module
- R2 Wireless remote with OLED display
- New Turbo mode added, 20% acceleration
- Unique hub motors and tires
Galaxy G2t Specs
|Deck Grip Styles||Galaxy Style, Black Gold Style|
|Wheels||Four 83mm wheels + Four 96mm wheels1|
|PU Tire Hardness||83A SHRAA|
|Truck||Caliber™ II 50-DEGREE|
|Motors||Two 350W In-Hub Motors|
|Battery||36V 6.0Ah with Samsung 30Q Cells|
|Range||10 miles to 14.9miles or 24km2|
|Top Speed||23.5mph or 38kph|
|Hill Climbing||Up to 25%|
|Weight||14.5lbs or 6.5KG|
|Dimensions||94cm x 27.5cm x 11cm|
|Charging Time||2.5 hours|
- 96mm wheels are installed by default, 83mm wheels and Light are included in the package for FREE.
- Actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, average riding speed, road condition and wind speed etc), the range declared here is under the conditions: 75Kg(165 lbs) rider's weight, Eco mode, consistent ride without often breaks, gentle breeze and flat smooth road.
- The user's manual was not printed in the box, we provide the e-manual for downloading on our website
Free Backfire Cannon LED Light Inside Of The Package (Ship From China, Transit Time Varies By Countries)
- 4KG Lighter than Ranger X1
- Top Speed: 35KM/h / 22MPH (Acceleration is Faster than Ranger X1)
- 6.5 Inch Wheels with Hub Motors and Replaceable Thickening Honeycomb Airless Rubber Tires
- 12S High Voltage and High Efficiency Electronic System with Sanyo Battery Cells
- 1200W X2 Ultra-High Power Ultra-High Torque Motors
- Super Flexible Curved Deck and Double Kingpin Trucks
|Model||Ranger X2||Ranger X1|
|Weight of Board||10.8KG||14.8KG|
|Range||16- 22 miles or 26-35km||16-22 miles or 26-35km|
|Hill Climbing||Up to 30%||Up to 30%|
|Remote||R2 Wireless Remote with OLED Display||Hobbywing Remote|
|Battery||12S 50.4V 454Wh||10S 42V 504Wh|
|Tire||Thickening Honeycomb Structure Airless||Honeycomb Structure Airless|
|Hub Motor||1200W*2 Hub Motors||900W*2 Hub Motors|
Super Flexible Curved Deck
Deck is an essential part of an electric skateboard, that's why we put significant effort on Ranger X2's deck. It has specially designed curved shape, which fits your feet better and gives your feet extra support when you are riding. And it is super flexible which can greatly reduce vibration when passing poor condition roads, giving you unprecedented comfort, especially suitable for long-distance commuting.
Double Kingpin Truck with Great Carving Experience
Many of you may be wondering what would it feel to ride a skateboard with such big wheels? The answer is: it's just like your old ones, if not better. Because Ranger X2 is equipped with double kingpin trucks, minimum turning radius is only 2 meters! Together with the 6.5" wheels, you get all-terrain riding experience without sacrificing maneuverability, it still gives you the same if not better carving experience!
6.5″ All Terrain Wheels with Replaceable Tires
As an all-terrain electric skateboard, Ranger X2 has 6.5inch big wheels, however, to get great riding experience, bigger wheels alone is not enough. That's why we give Ranger X2 airless rubber wheels, it has special honeycomb architecture, and it's independently replaceable. Unlike traditional PU tires used on many skateboards, this special rubber tire has improved friction, it also absorbs shocking during riding.
Fully Water Resistant and Dust Proof Motors
Ranger X2 is a real all-terrain skateboard with water resistant and dust proof mechanism. Major components on the board like the ESC module and the battery modules are covered and protected with special materials, now, you don't need to worry about hurting your board when riding in bad weather.
Hub Motors vs. Belt Driven System
We have formulated a new test for the electric skateboard: Hub Motors versus a Belt Driven System on Sandy terrain.
To our surprise, the belt motor only ran for a few seconds in the sand, before it died, we found the sand that was cast up by the wheel, lodged in the gap between the belt and the synchronous wheel, causing the system to fail.
So we took apart the drive system to have a look.
You could clearly see that there is a lot of sand on the belt, which makes the whole gearing system not fit well with the belt. The sand in fact caused the belt to detach. We could also see that there is a lot sandstone residue within the gear parts.
In the process of e-boarding in the wild, you will encounter various deposits, such as sand, dirt and water. The fully-sealed structure of the Backfire Ranger X2 will never encounter these problems.
More Efficient Electronic System
New Backfire Ranger X2 uses 12S 50.4V electronic system, 12S battery, ESC and motors.
Here is why Backfire chooses 12s 50.4V high voltage system as the next general-purpose system.
When energy is conserved, it can be converted into different forms. The electric energy generated by the battery will convert, in part, into heat.
If one can reduce the heat generated by the battery, the saved energy can be used to generate more power, thus more range.
There will also be heat generated by the friction of the motor parts. When the current is reduced, the energy consumption from the battery can be greatly reduced, and, in turn, so will the heat generated by the motor.
This energy saving is in the form of kinetic energy, which supplies the motor. That is to say, by reducing the energy consumption and improving the efficiency of the whole system, the skateboard can achieve more range.
This formula may be familiar: P = UI
Power = Voltage * Current
When the input power remains unchanged, as long as we increase the voltage, we can reduce the current, so as to reduce the heating of the whole system and improve the efficiency. Therefore, the 12S electronic system (voltage is 50.4V when fully charged) is far superior to the 10S electronic system (voltage is 42V when fully charged), which is commonly used in the market.
|Weight of Board||7.3KG / 16lb||7.4KG / 16.3lb|
|LED Ambient Light||Yes||No|
|Dimensions||99*24*13cm / 39*9.3*5inch||94*22*13cm / 37*8.8*5inch|
|Range||32-40km / 20-25miles||16-24km / 10-15miles|
|Top Speed||46km/h / 28.5MPH||42km/h / 26MPH|
|Hill Climbing||Up to 30%||Up to 30%|
|Remote||R2 Wireless Remote with OLED Display||R2 Wireless Remote with OLED Display|
|Battery||12S 50.4V 346Wh||10S 42V 216Wh|
|Trucks||Front & Back CaliberII||Front CaliberII|
|Wheels||85 & 96mm Replaceable Wheels||83 & 96mm Replaceable Wheels|
|Hub Motor||600W*2 Hub Motors||350W*2 Hub Motors|
- Flexible Curved Carbon Fiber Deck
- Front & Back CaliberII Trucks
- 85 & 96mm Replaceable Wheels
- Samsung 21700 40T Battery Cells, 346Wh, 70A Output Current (No Voltage Sag & No Over Heating)
- 12S Hobbywing ESC
- 600W X2 Ultra-High Power Ultra-High Torque Hub Motors (Torque and Acceleration as the Belt Drive System)
Ranger X1 Features
Equipped with four 6.5”(165mm) all-terrain rubber wheels, Ranger X1 can go anywhere you want, mud grass rock concrete, you name it.
With super flexible curved deck, Ranger X1 could absorb shock, gives you a comfortable riding!
Double Kingpin Trucks
Super carve 10inch double kingpin truck, solid yet flexible, minimum turning radius is 2 meters.
Ranger X1 Specs
|Wheels||Four 6.5inch(165mm) wheels|
|Dimensions||106cm x 33cm x 17cm|
|Power||Two 900W In-Hub Motors|
|Range||16 to 22 miles or 26 to 35km1|
|Top Speed||22mph or 36kph|
|Hill Climbing||Up to 30%|
|Maximum Load||120kg or 260lbs|
- Actual range depends on many factors(like rider's weight, average riding speed, road condition and wind speed etc), the range declared here is derived under typical condition: 75kg rider's weight, 30kph average speed, gentle breeze, flat smooth road.
- Light is included in the order for the new batches from April 2019.