High-Performance Electric Skateboards!
50.4V HIGH EFFICIENCY 21700 BATTERY
875*2 Belt Drive MotorsThe Zealot S also utilizes a higher-powered motor than the Zealot. Upgraded from the original 750W to 875W, increasing the torque by 16%!
You can clearly see the larger motor size of the S below.
ABS Glass Fiber Composite Deck
The deck is also upgraded from a bamboo glass fiber composite board to an ABS glass fiber composite board, which is much more durable, despite its amazing flexibility.
311Wh Super Large Battery
The Zealot is equipped with a 311wh super large battery that can give you 28-36km / 17.5-22miles in range.
Bamboo and Fiber Glass Deck
The deck is made of bamboo and fiberglass and maple wood, which provides you with excellent flexibility while ensuring absolute sturdiness, thus greatly reducing vibrations.
It has a deep concave design, to hold your feet in place, this translates to a very precise turning ability during your ride, which is also a special feature of Backfire, a vintage electric skateboard brand.
Front Caliber II Truck & 96mm Wheels
The front truck is still the world's leading brand for longboard trucks, Caliber, and the rear truck, developed by Backfire itself, both of which are pitched at an optimum 50 degrees.
The 96mm diameter is the best diameter for the wheels of an electric skateboard. It is neither too small to drive in poor road conditions nor too large to cause to high center of gravity, which is the best all-round choice for handling and comfort. This great combination of wheels with a highly flexible board, make your long-distance riding very comfortable.
105mm Wheels Jointly Developed By Backfire & Cloudwheels
This 105mm wheels jointly developed by Backfire and Cloud wheels Available Now.
R3 Wireless Remote with OLED Display
Backfire exclusive R3 wireless remote, OLED display, live status, change settings.
- E Mode: Suitable for beginners. Acceleration and braking are smooth. The highest speed is only 20km/h.
- S Mode: Suitable for a daily commute. Acceleration and braking are much stronger. The highest speed is 38km/h
- Turbo Mode: We generally do not recommend you using this mode. When the Turbo mode is turned on, if you push the throttle fully, the whole person feels like being ejected. It is suitable for you to overtake on the road and compete with your friends. The maximum speed can reach 46km/h or 28.5MPH, but this mode consumes a lot of power. If you ride in this mode, you can only get 60% range. Of course, this Turbo mode does not have a 30 seconds speed limit.
- Fixed Speed Cruise Mode: When the scroll wheel is pushed, click the power switch on the remote control, when the circle on the screen becomes a square, release the power switch to enter the fixed speed cruise mode (Fixed speed cruise mode can't be turned on in Turbo mode.)
Turning On/Off the LED Ambient Lights: You can choose to turn off the ambient lights in Turbo mode for all new Backfire boards. Double click the power button on the remote to turn on the breathing mode, then flash mode while switching to Turbo mode. Double click the power button on remote again to turn off the ambient lights. Then there will be no ambient lights in S and T mode.
- Range: 28-36km / 17.5-22miles (Range could vary by many different factors, this was based 165 lbs rider and flat road)
- Top Speed: 46KPH / 28.5MPH For Zealot; 48KPH/30 MPH For Zealot S
- Battery: 50.4V 311Wh for Zealot; 50.4v 346Wh for Zealot S (Since June 15th 2022, Zealot S battery has been upgraded using Samsung 40T cells)
- Motors: 2 x 750w Motors for Zealot; 2x 850w Motors For Zealot S
- Deck: Flexible Bamboo and Maple Deck for Zealot; Composite Deck for Zealot S
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: Front Caliber II for Zealot; 8 Inch Trucks for Zealot S
- Lights: LED Ambient Light: White for Zealot; Purple for Zealot S
- System: 12S High Voltage and High-Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty.
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.