High-Performance Electric Skateboard
311Wh Super Large Battery
The Zealot is equipped with a 311wh super large battery that can give you 28-36km / 17.5-22miles in range.
Bamboo and Fiber Glass Deck
The deck is made of bamboo and fiberglass composite material, which provides you with excellent flexibility while ensuring absolute sturdiness, thus greatly reducing vibrations.
It has a deep concave design, to hold your feet in place, this translates to a very precise turning ability during your ride, which is also a special feature of Backfire, a vintage electric skateboard brand.
Front Caliber II Truck & 96mm Wheels
The front truck is still the world's leading brand for longboard trucks, Caliber, and the rear truck, developed by Backfire itself, both of which are pitched at an optimum 50 degrees.
The 96mm diameter is the best diameter for the wheels of an electric skateboard. It is neither too small to drive in poor road conditions nor too large to cause to high center of gravity, which is the best all-round choice for handling and comfort. This great combination of wheels with a highly flexible board, make your long-distance riding very comfortable.
105mm Wheels Jointly Developed By Backfire & Cloudwheels
This 105mm wheels jointly developed by Backfire and Cloudwheels Available Now.
R3 Wireless Remote with OLED Display
Backfire exclusive R3 wireless remote, OLED display, live status, change settings.
- E Mode: Suitable for beginners. Acceleration and braking are smooth. The highest speed is only 20km/h.
- S Mode: Suitable for a daily commute. Acceleration and braking are much stronger. The highest speed is 38km/h
- Turbo Mode: We generally do not recommend you using this mode. When the Turbo mode is turned on, if you push the throttle fully, the whole person feels like being ejected. It is suitable for you to overtake on the road and compete with your friends. The maximum speed can reach 46km/h or 28.5MPH, but this mode consumes a lot of power. If you ride in this mode, you can only get 60% range. Of course, this Turbo mode does not have a 30 seconds speed limit.
- Fixed Speed Cruise Mode: When the scroll wheel is pushed, click the power switch on the remote control, when the circle on the screen becomes a square, release the power switch to enter the fixed speed cruise mode (Fixed speed cruise mode can't be turned on in Turbo mode.)
Turning On/Off the LED Ambient Lights: You can choose to turn off the ambient lights in Turbo mode for all new Backfire boards. Double click the power button on the remote to turn on the breathing mode, then flash mode while switching to Turbo mode. Double click the power button on remote again to turn off the ambient lights. Then there will be no ambient lights in S and T mode.
The BACKFIRE APP is coming soon to iOS and Android platforms.
- Range: 28-36km / 17.5-22miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 46KM/h / 28.5MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 311Wh (Equivalent to 42V 8.6Ah-9Ah)
- Motors: 2 x 750w High Torque Motors, again supplied by Hobbywing, with incredible power whilst accelerating and climbing
- Deck: Flexible Bamboo with Glass Fiber ( Since Sept. 2020, we Started to offer new composite deck for Zealot, the new deck has polymer sidewalls for impact resistance. Lightweight maple core for a strong and responsive ride feel. Vibration-dampening high-density foam to absorb road imperfections. It is slightly stiffer than the bamboo deck yet comfortable riding feeling)
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: Front Caliber II
- Lights: LED Ambient Light
- System: 12S High Voltage and High-Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells Output Current=60A