Super Flexible Drop Down Deck
The Ranger X2 deck is specially designed with a drop-down shape and super flexibility, which provides extra support for your control and brings unprecedented comfort to your riding.
Front & Back Double Kingpin Trucks
The Ranger X2 is equipped with front and back double kingpin trucks, with a minimum turning radius of only 2 meters.
6.5″ Replaceable Rubber Wheels
The Ranger X2 comes with large 6.5 inch wheels. Unlike traditional PU tires used on many boards, these special rubber tires will greatly improve friction and reduce vibration during riding.
Fully Sealed 1200W * 2 Ultra-High Torque Hub Motors
The Ranger X2 is equipped with two 1200W ultra-high torque motors that are fully sealed to prevent sediment like water, dust, sand, and gravel from entering the motors while traveling in the field.
12S High-Efficiency Electronic System
The Ranger X2 battery system is different from most boards on the market with higher efficiency, 50.4V high voltage, low current, and longer battery life.
R2x Wireless Remote with OLED Display
Backfire exclusive R2x wireless remote, OLED display, live status, change settings.
The R2x wireless remote control has a Turbo key that is pressed to gain 20% extra power during acceleration.
- Fixed speed road cruise
- Eco mode, Sport Mode, Turbo Mode
- Board status display: mode, speed, range, battery, connection, odometer
- Speed and range unit setting: miles or kilometers
- Wheel diameter setting: 83mm, 96mm or 165mm
- Backfire Exclusive
- Range: 24-30km / 15-18.5miles (Range could vary by many different factors, this was based 165 lbs rider, flat road)
- Speed: 35KM/h / 22MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 454Wh
- Motors: 1200W X2 Ultra-High Power Ultra-High Torque Hub Motors
- Deck: Flexible Drop Down Deck
- Wheels: 165mm / 6.5 Inch Thickening Honeycomb Airless Rubber Tires
- Trucks: Front & Back Double Kingpin Trucks
- System: 12S High Voltage and High-Efficiency Electronic System
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!