One of the Best Choices For Short
Distance City Commute, Only Available in USA
17 lbs Portable & Integrated Electric Skateboard
Backfire ERA II uses maple wood, fiberglass and Abs as the deck material to ensure the strength of the entire skateboard.
42V 216Wh Lithium Polymer Battery
R5 Wireless Remote
Backfire's R5 wireless remote with OLED display allows you to view status and change settings in real time. (R5 is paired with our 5th Generation ESC, which does not pair with Backfire previous models)
ERA 3 SPECS
|Grip Tape||Black Grip with Absorb Foam|
Backfire 96mm wheels
|Wheels Hardness||80A SHRAA|
|Truck||7 inch Truck 50-DEGREE|
|Motors||Two 650W In-Hub Motors|
|Battery||42V 216Wh Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Range||9 -15 miles
|Top Speed||26 MPH|
|Hill Climbing||Up to 25%|
|Charging Time||3 hours|
- The actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, average riding speed, road condition, and wind speed, etc.)
- We provide the e-manual for download here Download Manuals
- ERA 3 offer Free Protection Gears.
- Safety: IP55 Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions. Water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
- Backfire ERA 3 Motors are new design, which are not compatible with Backfire other models.