- Professional Helmet designed for Electric Skateboarding, Long-boarding or Snowboarding.
- Customized with Backfire Logo.
- Ear covers keep you warm in cold weather, good for use in winter.The ear covers could be removed and re-installed.
- Compatible with snow goggles ( not included)
- Switch on top of the helmet to open two holes for air circulation
- The Helmet Pass CE standard
- Adjustable to fit your head well. Helmet Size chart as below
Helmet Size Hat Size Head Circumference - Metric M 7 1/8 - 7 1/4 54-58 L 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 59-62
To make it easier for customers to want to order the accessories specifically for Zealot
We put them all together on one page:
105mm CloudWheel with Pulley Set: It comes with special pulley to work with the cloundwheels, also the motor cover is slightly different from the default cover. If you order the cloud wheel set 1st time, please make sure you get this option so you can make it work together. 608 2RS high speed bearings are pre-installed in wheels, 6903 bearings are pre-installed in the pulley as well.
After your first order, you will not need the pulley again if you just want to replace the wheels, you can order the 105mm Cloudwheel set without pulley as below.
96mm Wheel Set: They are the same wheel sets as installed on the Zealot by default. 608 2RS high speed bearings are pre-installed.
HTD-260-5M 15 20 Belts for Zealot, these belts work for both 96mm wheels and 105mm Cloudwheels.
The pulley from zealot does not work with 105mm cloud wheels directly. If you plan to order the cloud wheels, please select the comb option provided including the pulley. If want to get the additional pulley,you can add this option.
- BRAKE SENSE: When the brake is sensed, the smart tail light automatically switches to the brake light mode. Cause the attention of the rear vehicle, IMPROVE SAFETY
- BRIGHTNESS: 180-Degree field of view width. It's super bright especially you brake and in dim to no light conditions for anyone to see your rear all clearly visible for night no matter rain or fog
- AUTO ON/OFF: An intelligent sensor provide AUTO ON/OFF for the tail light.20+hours run time, even you needn’t to charge it within one week, never worried about running out of power, ENJOY THE FUN OF RIDING
- IPX6 WATERPROOF: IPx6 waterproof and dust-proof, water spray from any direction will not enter the light.
- AUTOMATICALLY START AND STOP : With a intelligent sensor, the tail light will turn on automatically riding in low brightness and turn off automatically riding in high brightness. Also the tail light will turn on when braking.
Disclaimer: below video is not sponsored by Backfire. We believe it is an informative review from a customer and helpful to explain how to install and use the tail lights. (The break sensor issue mentioned in the video could be isolated case)
- 2.4G Radio
- Rechargeable battery
- 2 Speed Mode
- Forward and Backward two direction switch
- Battery Indicate lights
FAQ for the remote:
Q: How to pair the new remote to the board?
When the power button on the board is flashing quickly, press and hold the power button on the remote, after about 5 seconds, the remote will pair to the board.
Q: How to change the speed mode on the remote?
When you fully stop the board (you can not during the riding), press the 2nd button on the remote, the light on the remote will flash in slow/ quick mode on the remote, which indicates the speed mode of the board.
Q: How to tell the battery life on the remote?
With a short press of the power button on the remote, the light will light up to show you the battery life: Four lights means full battery, 3 lights means above 80% of battery, 2 lights means above 60% of the battery and 1 light means around 35% to 0% of the battery.
Q: Why my first two lights dropped quicker than the last two lights ?
The light is not very accurate in evenly showing the battery life. The first two lights are about 35% of the battery, the 3rd light is about 30%, the last light is showing about 35% of the battery after some study.
Q: How to tell the battery is low?
- 1. When the battery is below 25%, the remote light turn from green to red and stays on, vibrate once
- 2. When the battery is below 10%, the remote red light will start flashing , will vibrate twice
- 3. When the battery is below 5%, It will vibrate twice again.
- Then the battery will be complete out , the remote will vibrate once and the board will shut down
Q: Which models can the remote pair to?
- G2s from 2018
- G2 2019
- G2 black 2019 and G2 Black 2020
- Other brands with hobbywing esc in the markets, but the speed modes and setting might be slightly different
- It does NOT pair to the original G2 back in 2017
Here are most commonly used screws and hardware for Backfire Electric skateboards.
Please select the specific option which works for your board.
Each photo contains the UOM of 1 set, and sell as set, or specifically how many pieces are listed.
For example: If you buy 1 set of M6*16MM screws for battery or ESC enclosure, you will get 6 pcs as 1 set showing in the photo.
If you can not find the specific hardware you need for your board, please reach out to our tech support via email for more details or questions.