- The package includes : Real FOC ESC *1 with Remote*1
- Real FOC ESC ,Acceleration and brakes are more smooth
- More efficient, the range was raised 15% than G2,
- Special program written for BACKFIRE motors
- Screws are not included( showing in the photo for demo only)
FAQ for the remote:
Q: How to pair the new remote to the board?
When the power button on the board is flashing quickly, press and hold the power button on the remote, after about 5 seconds, the remote will pair to the board.
Q: Why my first two lights dropped quicker than the last two lights ?
The light is not very accurate in evenly showing the battery life. The first two lights are about 35% of the battery, the 3rd light is about 30%, the last light is showing about 35% of the battery after some study.
Q: How to tell the battery is low?
- 1. When the battery is below 25%, the remote light turn from green to red and stays on, vibrate once
- 2. When the battery is below 10%, the remote red light will start flashing , will vibrate twice
- 3. When the battery is below 5%, It will vibrate twice again.
- Then the battery will be complete out , the remote will vibrate once and the board will shut down